Hello and welcome to my website!
I'm a singer based out of the St. Louis area. I love to perform and share the gift of music that God has given me! In the secular realm of my musical ventures, some of the stages/events I have performed for include:
- the Fox theatre in St. Louis, MO & the Venetian theatre at The Venetian in Las Vegas
- while a solo, singing contestant on "America's Got Talent"
- the Bistro at Grand Center in St. Louis, MO
- private events for Ranken Jordan Pediatric Bridge Hospital & St. Louis Children's Hospital
- The Contemporary Music Center in Nashville, TN
- Common Grounds in Waco, TX
- various fundraising events
- singing the national anthem before collegiate sporting events
I am an experienced cantor for Catholic wedding ceremonies and liturgies.
As a music minister for the past 7 years, I've also been actively leading Catholic worship on my acoustic guitar within sacred settings, including at:
- weekly Sunday Catholic masses
- weekend retreats
- Masses for a Catholic High School
- parish youth Sunday masses
- nights of praise and adoration
My strong and clear alto voice can showcase both traditional pieces (like "Ave Maria" or "How Great Thou Art" ) and more contemporary musical selections (like "Holy Spirit" by Christian artist Francesca Battestelli).